Monday, November 12, 2007

Nothing to Lose - II

I'd be lying if I said, everything is awesome and I am doing great. After the heartfelt concern you guys showed me and not to mention the warnings you gave me, not to post any such blogs in the future ... I give up. That would be the last blog you'll ever read that would speak my bad mood. So this 'Nothing to Lose - II' will stay incomplete.

But guys i have to say this. Though at times, I feel lonely, days like these remind me that I am blessed and privileged to have all you guys in my life.

-Sashanka

2 comments:

Srilatha Kothur said...

The commencement is impressive. U sounded lil poetic.The watchwords u chose brought in d setting rite infront of me..hehe.

All of us r pretty much aware tat we ought to perceive both beautiful n dark times in our lyf’s..So d statement “ beautiful things trigger worst of times” is spot-on …At times “ worst memories/ times give u a grounding to go thru a sparkling verve”

Its our human propensity to mull over our hard times n darkened memories when we r lonely, rather tan weighin upon our exquisite moments ..N when these memories flash thru our eyes..its our slant tat thgs around us seem to b thwarting us…so is d trak “ the boulevard of broken dreams” … which warbled when u turned on ur music system..
Lyf flows like tat …n u gotta plunge thru it !!

Cheer up sashank!! U ‘ve a long way to drive…a really long way to cherish bunch of lovely moments which r in hold for u. So nxt time, when u wanna relish ur hot Mocha being basked amidst nature, try to reminisce vivid moments ,which steer u to break in to simpers :D

Gud to knw tat u r not gonna pen down ny forlorns in d cards :)

Unknown said...

Personally, I don't think you should hold your emotion. Emotion is a gift to a writer, let it flow. But give it a meaning, say a novel, may be, short story, may be. As long as you are not writing for others you can release your emotion through this medium.
Best wishes.